- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
With a turnover of € 200 million, this company designs and builds mega-yachts on commission using fibreglass and steel. There has been a substantial change in the market, marked by a slight increase in demand, intense decrease in margins, and high expectations from the client in terms of quality and punctuality. This requires the company to focus on organisational development in order to keep margins under control and limit risks connected with the duration of construction and subsequent assistance costs.
In order to reach its goal of developing the organisation in keeping with the evolution of the market, the company has turned to PRAXI to help implement a performance management system. This will start by improving the culture of teamwork for the management team, so that they can better determine and achieve the company’s goals.Forward