- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Managerial Training in major retail groups
Our Client is a supermarket chain established in 1960, resulting from the merger of three large and deep-rooted supermarkets in Italy. Today there are 300 sales outlets, approximately 1,500 employees, and it is one of the most solid businesses in the sector of mass distribution.
The company has discovered the need to launch a managerial training programme for all levels, in order to reinforce leadership and align all managers throughout the country with a shared corporate model and administrative strategies.Forward